Friday, February 28, 2014

Dark Chocolate Multigrain #Cheerios Cereal Review #PlatefullCoOp #spon

The information and product have been provided free by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. to facilitate this review.

Introducing new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios®! With a touch of rich dark chocolate taste in every bite, new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios® cereal offers a perfect balance of multigrain goodness and a delicious touch of chocolate taste in every bite.

These are naturally flavored with real cocoa. It is packed with 5 whole grains (whole grain corn, whole wheat, whole grain oats, whole grain barley, whole grain rice). It has 110 Calories, 1.5g Fat, 9g Sugar, and 15g Whole Grain per Serving (All Cheerios cereal varieties have at least 14 grams of whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily.)

My kids and I loved this new Multigrain Cheerios! It is perfect for the chocolate lover and Cheerio lover in all of us. I loved the combination of the Cheerios with chocolate clusters that crunch with every bite.

I am not sure if these, like regular Cheerios, are becoming GMO free, but I would love it if General Mills products all became healthier for all of us. I applause General Mills for making regular Cheerios GMO free and I hope that they do not stop there.

Cheerios.com | Like Cheerios on Facebook


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The information and prize pack have been provided free by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. I received products and information for free to facilitate this review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review and promo.

No comments: