Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Gothic Princess Costume Review


I cannot believe that fall is around the corner and I have been in search for the perfect costumes for Halloween and other occasions. My daughter Teela wanted to get a renaissance costume to wear for renaissance faires that happen this time of year also. I was offered an opportunity to review a vampire costume and lo and behold there was a great renaissance costume in their selection. You can find all kinds of neat Wholesale vampire Halloween Costumes at the Wholesale Halloween Costumes website. They also have a wide selection of other cool costumes as well.

We got the Gothic Princess Kids Costume to review. When I received the costume and tried it on Teela, however; it was too big for her and she had a bunch of growing room even though it says it is a size small which is apparently a size 4-6. She is normally in size 5 clothes so I thought it might fit her. It goes way past her feet though and I was afraid she would trip on it. So I will save it for next year for her. She did look super cute

You always see really neat costuming in vamp movies. The costume we got for Teela is unique in that it is not too lacy or frilly and isn't all pastels. It is a neat darker color of purple and burgundy. It has awesome sleeves that hang down and comes with a cute headdress with drape. Although the headdress loves to slide down past her eyes. The burgundy red part of the dress is velvety material and the bodice is cinched up with a drawstring. All in all a very cute costume I just wish it fit her better right now.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this review.

No comments: