Saturday, May 7, 2011

Become a gMum or gDad for gDiapers

I signed up to become a gMum for gDiapers a while back and just received this neat little pack of eco-friendly things for doing so. I wasn't really expecting anything and it came as a nice little surprise when I got it. I became a gMum because I am in love with cloth diapering and I believe the gDiaper is such a neat way to start out cloth diapering if you don't want to dive right into it hook line and sinker with the whole kit and caboodle. The gDiaper is an interesting hybrid between a cloth diaper and disposable. The outer cover (little gPant) is made of cloth and the inner gRefills are made of wood fluff pulp and they are 100% biodegradable. So much better for the environment than regular disposable diapers! You also have the option of going totally cloth with their gCloth inserts that are 4 layers of soft microfleece and hemp/cotton and fit right into the gPant without any folding or pinning.

You can buy these great diapers at the gDiaper shop online at Diapers.com. Right now they are offering 20% off gDiapers for 3 months for new customers only with code GDIAP20PCT

You can become a gDad or a gMum like me. All you have to do is sign up and show your passion for the gDiaper products by spreading the eco-friendly tree hugging love :) Go here to sign up...http://www.gdiapers.com/fair-dinkum/gdiapers-community/gmum

gDiapers also has a birth advisor program that midwives, doulas, childbirth educators, family doctors, etc. can sign up for and get materials to share with new parents and clients.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I signed up to be a gMum myself and thought my readers would like the chance to be a gMum or gDad also. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I received the items in the picture above free as part of my participation with the program. No monetary exchange took place.

No comments: