Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly’s Holiday Cards Review

With Shutterfly you can create some really neat personalized photo creations from the photos that you can store online on Shutterfly. They have Photo Books, Cards & Stationery, Prints, Calendars, Photo Gifts and Home Décor. I think their photo books and photo gifts are my favorite. I would definitely love to make a photo book with my daughter Tatiana in it as a memorial of her someday. There are so many personalized photo creations you can choose from. Shutterfly even has some new holiday cards for 2010. Order your Christmas cards soon so they can be shipped and get to your friends and family on time! You can also get photo Christmas cards which make great keepsakes for years to come. Depending upon the style you choose they can be printed on high quality matte or glossy photo paper or premium cardstock. When Zari was born I was sent free samples of birth announcements in the mail that Shutterfly could create. They were of great quality!

Go to their special offers page to see what you can save on. Right now you can save 30% on holiday cards. Select gift tags and address labels are also 30% off. Don't forget photo ornaments for your tree this year, they are 25% off. There are more sales too, but hurry these sales end December 1st!

Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! http://bit.ly/sfly2010

My favorite holiday cards from Shutterfly are the Merry Blossoms, We Heart You Holiday Card, Cinnamon Candy Lane, Pretty Poinsettia Print, Kaleidoscope Noir, Our Ornaments Story Christmas Card, Elegant Cranberry Damask, What A Year Christmas Card, How Holly Story folded card, How Holly Story, Cheery Blossoms, Town Of Bethlehem, Confection Dazzle, Christmas Birdie, Merry Mistletoe, Santa's Sleigh, & Nativity Blue. I will be hard to choose which one I will use this year because there are so many great ones to choose from! I love the holidays! I love decorating, remembering the true meaning of Christmas, giving gifts, sending out my yearly happenings newsletter, and personalizing cards to send out to family and friends. This is truly one of my favorite seasons!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about Shutterfly's Holiday Cards I am getting 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: