Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares Review

Valentine's Day is coming up on February 14th and what better way to celebrate than giving chocolate. I just had these fabulous Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares that I was able to try from SheSpeaks for free. These have a milk chocolate outer shell and a yummy peanut butter inner filling. They are delicious and I recommend them to anyone that loves both chocolate a peanut butter together. Ghirardelli chocolates have been around for more than 150 years. I was savoring every last little bit of these squares and although peanut butter isn't my absolute favorite filling for chocolate these were really good.

Indulge yourself...The Ghirardelli filled squares also come in these other flavors... Milk Chocolate with Caramel, Dark Chocolate with Mint, 60% Cacao Dark Chocolate with Caramel, Dark Chocolate with Raspberry. Yummy!!

You can buy these at local retailers, such as Target, Walmart, Borders, Walgreens, CVS, as well as online and at Ghirardelli retail stores. They are about $3.49 for a 4.69 oz-5.32 oz bag.

Have an iPhone? Download the NEW Ghirardelli app and enjoy 15% off your first purchase of $20 or more. Enter promocode "shespeaks15" to redeem. Expires 1/31/2010.

DISCLAIMER: As a member of SheSpeaks, I received a sample of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares, as well as six coupons for $1.50 off any Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter bag. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: