Monday, November 16, 2009

The Jesus Book by Stephen Elkins Review

The Jesus Book has a CD with it that has 30 songs about Jesus. It is a wonderful book that tells the story of Jesus. It goes through and tells who Jesus is, what he did, what he taught, when it all happened, where it all happened, why it happened, and how it happened. This book has very beautiful illustrations by Claudine Gevry. It introduces kids to Jesus and teaches them about his love for us. The CD is wonderful! I love the songs on it and they are a great compilation of childrens' music about God's son. Both book and CD are great companions to each other. They both encourage a lifelong relationship with the Lord. The words are clear and easy to understand for kids. My boys enjoyed reading it to their sisters and They all enjoyed the music a lot! This is a wonderful book and CD to have! I am glad to have gotten it for my kids' collection.

Go HERE to see a flip book of the book.

I am a Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger and I thank them for providing me with this book to review.

No comments: