GAIAM is a favorite place of mine to shop online. I love their home, fair trade, gifts, and clearance section the most. The GAIAM philosophy I want to be my own. The Earth is a living entity and we have to show respect to it and to ourselves. I love healthy living and being Eco-friendly. Doing so is an integral part of our survival as a species. This is why I am including GAIAM in my Spring Gift Guide this year. They have a lot of products in their store that are green and fair trade.
I love Yoga. Even though I am not Hindu I love the tranquility of Yoga. It helps me clear my mind of all the worldly junk and meditate on things I need to focus on. I love that after practicing Yoga I feel energized and refreshed. It is so uplifting.
Fit Body Yoga featuring Gwen Lawrence. It has three 20-minute workouts; 60 minutes total in one DVD: “Lower Body Tone” increases flexibility in the hips and legs while toning thighs and glutes (20 minutes), “Upper Body Blast” opens and elongates shoulders and arms while sculpting the upper body (20 minutes), “Core Definition” tightens and tones the core while strengthening the back (20 minutes). The Upper Body Blast workout I need so desperately. Like the majority of other women I have very little arm strength. This along with the core workout I am going to do more often because after having 5 children my abs need tightened too. This 60-minute workout definitely had me aching afterwards although I haven't done a total body workout in a while. It also includes a bonus 10-minute “Express Toning” workout which exercises all the major muscle groups so you can get your Yoga in even when you are in a hurry to get out the door. Just make sure you are ready to work up a sweat and be a little sore because this is jam packed with a lot of Yoga moves in a short amount of time!
Gwen Lawrence is a celebrity Yoga coach, massage therapist, and practicing fitness professional. She knows her anatomy and body functions well and it shows because there are not a lot of moves that get you into some kind of pretzel that you barley can get into let alone get out of. Gwen is a very good instructor and is down to earth. She combines body-sculpting yoga practices with cutting-edge training techniques. The music in the background of the DVD is relaxing and the production is high quality. The three 20-minute workouts are great by themselves or together for the full body experience. This workout made me feel really great at the end of the whole 60 minutes. It has a great potential of strengthening, toning, and stretching my muscles so I can attain more flexibility and strength. I felt like it was working already. I am really excited to use this DVD more to sculpt, strengthen, and flex my body to its full capability.
GAIAM Fit Body Yoga DVD
item # 05-58783
GAIAM is generously giving one lucky reader a chance to win a Fit Body Yoga DVD.
Go to the GAIAM website and tell me what other product(s) you love from their store. Leave links in the comment for the item(s).
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (3 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) on the right sidebar and/or Networked Blogs Let me know what your user name is. (2 extra entries each)
4. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and GAIAM in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
5. Give me a brief POSITIVE review on Alexa and provide me with your user name. (3 extra entries)
6. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the right) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
7. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog Linky/Link-up and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
10. Write about this giveaway with a link to this post on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, StumbleUpon, Google+ or other social media website besides Twitter. Let me know where. (2 extra entries for each)
11. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. Let me know which one. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
12. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
13. Tweet this: @finamoon: @Gaiam #WIN #Giveaway Fit Body Yoga DVD http://bit.ly/yH0584 (Daily Extras are Available)
14. Fan/Like GAIAM on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
15. Follow GAIAM on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. Don't forget to leave a comment for each task and the correct amount of entries for each task. This contest ends on Friday March 23, 2012 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. ONLY!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to GAIAM for sending me product for free to review and one to give away for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.