Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pampered Chef Party!

I am having a Pampered Chef Party!
When: Wednesday February 29, 2012 at 7pm
Where: At my home.

Since most of you cannot make the party you can still order something online if you want to! Go here: http://pamperedchef.biz/melodywheeler. After you go there click the picture that says Shop Online. It will automatically take you to a page to put in my first and last name as the host in the appropriate places and click search for host. Select me and then make sure I am listed as the host at the top of the right hand side of the page and then you can shop :) Thank you so much for supporting me and my Pampered Chef consultant Melody Wheeler!!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in possibly ordering something. Your order will support me and my blog. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you like to easily organize cooking parties? Goba can help you grow attendance and improve business. Download the free app today and give it a try.http://engage.goba.mobi/activity/pampered-chef/