"The Tummy Talk pregnancy book is a complete all-in-one album, scrapbook, and keepsake journal you can use from the moment you get the good news until your baby’s first homecoming. It provides every mom-to-be and new family the perfect opportunity to create and preserve the once-in-a-lifetime moments of your precious pregnancy."
I received Tummy Talk and was pleasantly surprised to see how wonderfully made this keepsake book was. I chose the "This Little Pinky" color which is a mauve. I love the faux suede cover and little Swarovski crystal jewel that is placed in between the words and picture stamped on the front. It has pockets to place letters and other precious papers, places to put photos and write down items of importance from pregnancy cravings to prenatal checkup information. Photos will be well preserved because the pages are made from acid free and lignin free, heavy-weight paper. It is also well laid out with tabs to help separate the 5 main sections. I am excited to fill the 105 unique color pages with my thoughts, memories, and keepsakes for this pregnancy.
They have 6 colors, but two are on backorder until the end of November.
*This Little Pinky
*Peaches and Cream
*Silverspoon Gray (backorder)
*White Snow (backorder)
These are great for giving to your expecting friends at baby showers or just as a gift for the mom-to-be. Purchase it from Tummy Talk at $74.99.
Angela from Tummy Talk has generously offered another Tummy Talk pregnancy book for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Tummy Talk website and tell me by commenting on this post what color of Tummy Talk pregnancy book you would love to get.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Tummy Talk in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon WIN A Tummy Talk Pregnancy Keepsake Book #giveaway http://bit.ly/b9Vtxz (Daily Extras are Available)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 29, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. Tummy Talk provided me with the Tummy Talk pregnancy book for free to try and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Tummy Talk. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.