Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion and a bottle of the Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Crème for free from Eucerin for free to try out and review.
These lotions are a great barrier for your skin from external elements, like pollution and climate changes. They help balance skin's natural pH level to enhance its natural defenses. The provitamin B5, glycerin and a pH5 buffer to provide all day moisturization and create the natural defense. These are lightly scented, but I really thought the scent was fine. They go on smooth and aren't greasy.
Eucerin is one of the leading companies for skin care products. They use high quality ingredients that are safe for the most sensitive skin in their wonderful line of products. These are clinically-proven and trusted by dermatologists.
Here is information this month from Eucerin for preventing wrinkles and other signs of aging:
· First you should know what causes aging. Skin is composed of two main layers, the epidermis and the dermis, with an insulating layer of fat below, called the subcutis. The dermis provides a network of collagen and other connective tissue elements that act like a scaffold that helps to maintain firm, flexible skin. As you age, the collagen network is diminished and your dermis holds less water.
· Put it out, seriously. Smoking affects more than just your lungs. It results in poor circulation, brown spots and wrinkles. Many of the 4,000 plus chemicals in tobacco smoke can damage our collagen and elastin when absorbed into the skin. These fibers give skin strength and elasticity, so when you’re smoking, you’re getting sags and wrinkles (and giving them to other people too!).
· Wear sunscreen. We know you’ve heard this one before but we just can’t stress enough how important it is. Sunscreen is one of the most effective ways to help prevent wrinkles. UVA rays can penetrate into the dermis of the skin and are the primary cause of chronic sun-induced damage like premature skin aging. These rays (or ultraviolet light from tanning booths) are toxic to your skin. They increase production of free radicals and trigger cellular changes that can lead to wrinkles, brown spots, sunburn and dryness, or serious diseases like cancer.
· Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Extreme changes in temperature and humidity can damage the skin. Cold and dry air saps water from our skin, leaving it dry and flaky while hot and humid air can lead to drier, unhealthy skin. Much of this climatic impact on skin can be prevented with moisturizing cream. Eucerin’s new Daily Skin Balance Skin Fortifying Body Lotion and Hand Crème strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against external elements and enhances skin health while providing 24 hour moisture.
· Eat Well. You are what you eat. Limit your consumption of low-fiber, high-sugar carbohydrates. A diet composed of fruits and vegetables, lean protein, high-fiber grains, low-fat dairy and poly- and monounsaturated fats that is low in red meat, saturated fats and sugar, will help maintain your skin’s health
Facebook and get more information on skin health! You can also get a free complimentary product by taking the Skin FIRST pledge on their Facebook page through the Skin FIRST tab. For each pledge submitted, Eucerin will be making a donation to Healthy Women.org
Craig from Eucerin PR has generously offered another bottle of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion & Hand Crème to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Eucerin website and tell me by commenting on this post what other product you would love to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Eucerin in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @EucerinUS WIN A Bottle of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion & Hand Crème #giveaway http://bit.ly/b8JN8p (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Eucerin on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Eucerin on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 29, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Eucerin for sending me a free bottle of the Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion and a bottle of the Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Crème for free and information about the products and an extra bottle of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion and a bottle of the Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Crème to give away for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.