Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Christmas Card Review

Pear Tree Greetings has some festive new holiday and Christmas Cards for you to pick from on their website this year and I am so excited to share them with you! On their website it is easy to personalize the many cards that they have available as you can see from the card I personalized with Teela's Sugar Plum Fairy costume :)

Pear Tree Greetings sent me some samples that had been personalized by others to look at and actually feel for myself the quality of the cards. I love that they are printed on heavy 100 lb matte card stock and are 100% post-consumer recycled. For this year they have hundreds of brand new designs and they are all uniquely different from the next. There are some that fold into cards and others that are postcard style. They come in different shapes and sizes and they come with an envelope to fit them in. You get to personalize them however you please. I love the Photo Christmas Cards because photos just make the card more special in my opinion and more likely to be held onto and cherished by the person receiving it. The cards should get to you within 4-9 business days, which includes 2 days for processing time.

Pear Tree Greetings also has Christmas Party Invitations for when you formally want to invite people to your celebration and add a personal touch. They also have Christmas Thank You Cards to show your gratitude for the gifts you were given and the thoughtfulness of the guests that arrived to share with you the seasons events.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Pear Tree Greetings for providing me these samples for free to review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. Because I posted this review I will also be getting 24 free address labels of my choice. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this review.

No comments: