Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I love my new nursing sash! It is so much better than anything I have tried! Slurp & Burp, LLC makes the BabyBond nursing accessories that cover me, not my baby. These nursing sashes are ideal to maintain modesty. Baby is never covered and can make eye contact, interact, and bond with their mom more.
BabyBond Couture which can be adjusted so it is great for when baby has just arrived and your body is still changing. It is a cross between a nursing top and belly band. It can be worn to nurse from the top or the bottom of your shirt so it works with your entire clothing ensemble. Worn as a belly band it is dual purpose as I have found it not only covers the bottom half of you while you breastfeed, but is also great for support under the belly while pregnant (see my picture above) and can be used as a stylish belly band that covers unbuttoned jeans that might not fit when starting out on your pregnancy journey or used postpartum with too big maternity and tight pre-pregnancy pants. Worn as a sash it is easily positioned over one breast and the layers of fabric separated to have achieve proper latch on and stay covered too. It also rolls up into a self-storing pouch to easily tuck into any diaper bag. It is 100% cotton and machine washable. One size fits all. Made in USA.
BabyBond also has nursing sashes that have built in burp cloths. The BabyBond Original has a 9" x 12″ double layer terry velour burp cloth that cannot be detached and the BabyBond Flex has a 9" x 12″ double layer terry velour burp cloth that can be detached. These other two sashes come in 4 sizes.
See how to use the BabyBond Couture:
BabyBond is offering a 75% discount on their site for any reader who orders a BabyBond on babiesrus.com. Now you will be able to buy 2 BabyBonds for less than $46!!! All you need to do is email a copy of your receipt from Babies R Us to firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will reply with a 75% off discount code to order another BabyBond on their site with 75% off.
Vivian from BabyBond PR has generously offered a BabyBond Original Turquoise size 2 to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the BabyBond website and tell me by commenting on this post what other product you would love to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and BabyBond in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @babybond WIN A BabyBond Original Turquoise size 2 Nursing Sash #giveaway http://bit.ly/cW87Tg (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like BabyBond on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow BabyBond on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday November 12, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over Worldwide!!
Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."