Today I went to my doctor and got an ultrasound done. I got to see the baby for my first time and get the first ultrasound pictures. I am officially 16 weeks into my pregnancy and the baby's due date is October 20, 2010. The baby was being shy so I still do not know what gender the baby is. I bet you didn't know that I am expecting. I didn't divulge this information until now for many reasons. One being I had a miscarriage in August of 2009 and I wanted to make sure this pregnancy was going to be OK. I still hope that it is. I usually have morning sickness throughout my first trimester and a little in my second, which you know can strike at any time of day! I had treated it by sniffing lemons, eating snacks throughout the day...crackers are good, and now I know of another great remedy to use.
Available as a cherry-flavored TheraPop or green apple-flavored lozenge, B-natal products provide "sweet relief from morning sickness" with safe and soothing sugar and vitamin B6, which has been found to provide soothing relief of symptoms. Over 70% of pregnant women experience morning sickness associated with pregnancy. If you are pregnant and experiencing symptoms of morning sickness, B-natal products are probably right for you.
I received a sample of B-natal green apple-flavored lozenges to try. I have enjoyed them very much and they have helped greatly with my morning sickness. I love the green apple taste which makes them more enjoyable.
Mary at MomSelect has has generously offered a sample of either B-natal TheraPops or lozenges to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the B-natal website and tell me by commenting on this post which flavor you would like to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on facebook and write that you are entering this giveaway on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and B-natal in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on Twitter and Tweet this: @finamoon WIN B-natal TheraPops or lozenges for morning sickness #giveaway http://bit.ly/bSm95j (Daily Extras are Available)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday May 28, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to MomSelect and BSM Media and Everidis Health Sciences for giving me information about the B-natal TheraPops and lozenges and for providing me a sample of B-natal green apple-flavored lozenges for free to try and review and another product sample to give away to one of your readers/followers as part of a customized giveaway. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.