Monday, May 10, 2010

Lalo Treasures Review and Happy Birthday to Me


Lalo Treasures is the brand developed by Israeli designer Orna Lalo. Orna, a graduate in art and fashion design, has been creating her works of resin home accessories and jewelry for over 20 years. Bulgaria is where her inspiration and fascination of color and design flowed freely. This is why her pieces are individually hand crafted and assembled by women in the local villages surrounding Orna's factory in Bulgaria. I love that the pieces are very uniquely designed and make me smile every time I see them...which is exactly what Orna had in mind. Retail prices range from $30 up to $240.00.

Today it is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me :) I love fashion and whimsical things speak to me! I saw the Lalo Treasures store on ChicExecs and had to have a piece of her collections for my birthday. I didn't know which one they would send me so it was a surprise when it arrived.

I received a fairy keyring 4789 from the The birds & the Beads collection to review and see for myself. I luv how funky and colorful it is. These pieces are made wonderfully and Orna's artwork is so much fun! I wish all her pieces were available to the USA, but as I found by looking at the other international sites a lot of them are not. Most, however; are reasonably priced and you can change the currency on the website to something other than dollars if desired. I love all of the Ocean Tales collection and the Keyring L&F which has a cool striped pony.

DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from Lalo Treasures free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the Lalo Treasures website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: