I am very proud to be part of the Sprout Band of Bloggers and be able to share with you upcoming events and new products. If you aren't already aware, Sprout is a wonderful 24 hour PBS kids channel on TV geared towards preschoolers ages 2-5. They have a lineup of wholesome shows including Sesame Street, Bob the Builder, Caillou, The Wiggles, Thomas & Friends, etc. Some of the shows I mentioned above are on a DVD called, Lend a Hand, which is the first in a series called Let's Grow. This DVD features the Sunny Side Up Show with Chica the Chicken and host Kelly as they introduce each show and its themes. The themes of Lend a Helping Hand are: helping out, manners, safety, friendship, cooperation, etc. My sproutlet, Teela, enjoyed watching this DVD a lot! She loves Sprout and as a parent so do I because the messages have wonderful morals. Teela sat on my lap the whole time watching this DVD and just soaking it all up. I enjoyed my time with her too.
Bob the Builder: "Clean as a Whistle Bristle"
Thomas & Friends: "Dirty Work"
Fireman Sam: "Mother's Helper"
Angelina Ballerina: "The Ballerina Rag Doll"
A printed Parent Resource Guide will accompany each DVD and include additional information, such as tips, discussion starters and websites tied to the DVD's theme.
You can purchase this DVD for $14.97 and Save 7% off HERE.
Ken from PBS Kids Sprout has generously offered a Sprout Lend a Helping Hand DVD to give away to one of my readers!
1. Go to the Sprout website and tell me which what show on Sprout is your or your sproutlet's favorite and why.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Sprout in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon WIN: Sprout Lend a Hand DVD #giveaway http://bit.ly/aNoiOw
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Sprout on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
11. Follow Sprout on Twitter HERE AND HERE. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday February 26, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: I received a free Sprout Lend a Helping Hand DVD from the Let's Grow Series and the press release because I am part of the Sprout Band of Bloggers. This giveaway is also provided free by Sprout. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.