Mommy Tags makes personalized jewelry that is handcrafted and created from silver that has been recycled from film. They make beautiful silver jewelry that is hand stamped with names, initials, dates and my favorite, doodles!! They have: Mommy Tags (Main "Bebe Love" tag with one baby name tag), Daddy Tags (Main initial tag with one baby name tag. Fits up to three names and birth-dates), Tot Tags (One initial tag and one name tag. Not recommended for children under the age of 4), Wagg Tags (Choose from cat or dog. Your pet's name is engraved on the front. Your phone number may be engraved on the back for additional cost), Doodle Tags (you can wear your child's (or your own) art! Simply upload a scan of a doodle or personal signature and they'll make it into a tag for you), Circle of Love Tag (Choose "Forever," "Cherish," or "True Love" on the front. Personalize with your first names and date of union on the back), Remembrance Tags (honor loved ones who have passed on as angels. Personalize with the date of passing or name) and Accessories (additional tags, chains, anti tarnish bags, etc.). They also do custom work if you need something done that they don't have listed contact their sister site called Maize Hutton.
I received a Mommy Tags necklace with the main Bebe (french for baby) Love/Heart tag, which represents a mother's love for her children, and all four of my child name tags stamped with each of my child's first names and dates of birth on them. They were so very generous and offered to do all of this for free for me to test and review their product. When I received the Mommy Tags they were in a small ziplock bag with anti-tarnish strip and packaged in a nice reusable tin. The very cute label on the tin is made from a corn based material called EarthFirst PLA, a renewable resource that is grown here in the USA. The tags are beautiful and I know that I am going to cherish this necklace always and wear it often! I think I am going to make them a beaded necklace to separate them out more so they will hang where you can see all of them at once. I was having fun with this photo shoot as you can see :) I laid down on my new ottoman and my son took this picture from above.
My other very favorite product on Mommy Tags is the Doodle Tags! I haven't done one yet, but I think one may be in my future!! It will definitely go on my wish list! Not only is this a very unique personalization of your child's scribble or drawing, but it also comes with a wood mounted rubber stamp of the artwork along with a black stamp pad to use for stamping your own note cards, scrapbooking or t-shirts. I love this concept!!
Kirsten from Mommy Tags has generously offered a Mommy Tags Set ($75 value) to give away to one of my readers!
1. Go to the Mommy Tags website and tell me which what other product you really love and why AND what you would personalize the Mommy tag with if you should win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Mommy Tags in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon WIN: Mommy Tags Set #giveaway http://bit.ly/c27v1n
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday March 5, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from Mommy Tags free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the Mommy Tags website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.