Bare Escentuals, the company that started BareMinerals makeup, asks what you're rethinking for 2010. With some imaginative play on words and creative marketing approaches Bare Escentuals has started the revolutionary topics of Rethink Going Bare in Public, Rethink Your Environment, and now Rethink The Need to Find Yourself with a contest and new campaign called Rethink What Matters. You can visit their Rethink What Matters website to take their quiz and share the quiz with your friends. Each week 500 randomly selected women will receive free BareMinerals goodies just for taking part. Also, at the end of March, they will announce a Grand Prize winner who will be able to chose a sweet trip to places like Paris, Costa Rica, Turks and Caicos, Italy or Asia!! This contest will run for 9 weeks total, with the first set of Rethink questions going out on 1-22-10 (Week 1) and the last set of Rethink questions going out on 3-19-10 (Week 9). The contest will end on 3-26-10. Weekly giveaway information will be updated every Thursday.
Now in its third week running this contest is sure to turn some heads as they also will have a quickie van with the topics branded on them going from place to place in San Francisco, New York City, and Chicago (five days a week in SF from 2-8-10 to 3-28-10; NYC from 4-5-10 to 5-2-10; Chicago from 5-10-10 to 6-6-10) doing what they call complementary "make-unders" and giving out tips, products from their line, and Bounceback cards [which offer women a free Handy Buki Brush ($20 Value) with any purchase of either a bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation or MATTE SPF 15 Foundation - redeemable in SF from 2-8-10 to 4-30-10; NYC from 4-5-10 to 5-30-10; Chicago on 5-10-10 to 6-30-10]. If you are in one of the cities at these times you can follow the quickie van on Twitter to find out where it is in real-time and stop on by for an impromptu and complementary make-under!
So...Get to Rethink What Matters and Start Rethinking!!
WIN SOMETHING HERE:
Catherine from American Pop - Social Media Marketing has generously offered a BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara ($18 value) to give away to one of my readers!
1. Go to the Bare Escentuals website and tell me what product is your favorite.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Bare Escentuals Rethink What Matters in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @bareescentuals WIN: BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara #giveaway http://bit.ly/cselFn
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Bare Escentuals on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
11. Follow Bare Escentuals on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Sunday February 14, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to American Pop - Social Media Marketing and Mom Fuse POP (Post Our Pitch) Alerts for this information to share with my viewers. Bare Escentuals and American Pop is also gifting me a BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara as well as hosting this giveaway for my blog.