This is a business card that I made and Uprinting printed for my blog. If I ever got to go to a blog convention or blogger event I really wanted to have something that I could give out to fellow bloggers. I put my blog button that I created on my business cards so my blog would be easily recognizable. I have to say even though the image I chose turned out a little fuzzy (I don't blame Uprinting, this was the images fault) they turned out very nice. I received all 500 of them neatly packed in a box. I love handing them out to my friends and family as well. I have also found that when going to product conventions I can hand them out to people there.
Business cards are handy to have on hand. You can make them blogger cards, business cards, play date cards, etc....it’s really up to you what you want to put on them! Get your own Business Cards Online or Print Online at this great website.
500 Business Cards for One (1) Winner
Sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Specifications: Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing
1. Leave a comment explaining what you would do with the business cards.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Uprinting.com in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @uprinting WIN 500 Business Cards #giveaway http://bit.ly/cBttEV (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fan Uprinting on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
9. Follow Uprinting on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday February 19, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only and entrants also get FREE UPS Ground Shipping!!
DISCLAIMER: Because my blog is sponsored by Uprinting they offer gifts for me and giveaways for my readers! They are offering me and one of my readers 500 business cards. I am excited to be able to make another 500 business cards with something else on them. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.