Nixie Clothing has beautiful one of a kind clothing for children. All are made in London, UK. They use only sustainable reconditioned wools and vintage fabrics in their clothing. I love that they make such lovely clothing out of what would otherwise become discarded. They are eco-friendly and ethical. I first saw a butterfly dress from Nixie Clothing on another blog and was immediately drawn to its pixie like appearance. It reminded me of a fairytale dress. In fact the clothing is based on German folktales. All of Nixie Clothing are perfect for playing tea party or fanciful imagination. The designs are all unique and eccentric. If they came in my size I would be wearing them :) They do come in these sizes: (XS) 1-2 years, (S) 3-4 years, (M) 5-6 years, and (L) 7-8 years and they ship worldwide!
I was sent an absolutely gorgeous berry bohemian (boho) dress for my daughter, Teela in a size (XS) 1-2 years. She looks so sweet in it! She has some growing room in it too which is wonderful because children grow so fast.
Win it! Nicole at Nixie Clothing is giving one lucky reader a Boho Coat of their choice.
1. Go to the Nixie Clothing website and tell me what other clothing they sell from their store AND tell me which Boho Coat you would like to win. (Do both or entry will be disqualified)
1. Subscribe to my blog by Blogger, by email, or both and let me know. (1 extra entry)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Nixie Clothing in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button - See Sidebar to the left - Leave your link (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon WIN: Nixie Clothing http://bit.ly/xEXgu
(Daily Extras are Available)
7. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
8. Comment on any other one of my posts and tell me which one. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you blogged about this or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday July 24, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open Worldwide!!