Sunday, February 6, 2011

Trendenzas Review

I indeed have my own style in fashion and accessories. I love blues, purples, magentas, and greens...the more rich in color the better. My favorites are the jewel tones and the colors in nature. The accessories I love the most are brooches, bangle bracelets, cuff bracelets, wrap beaded bracelets, chokers, chandelier earrings, scarves, and shawls. Things made of eco-friendly materials also tickle my fancy: up-cycled stuff, wood, glass, metal, etc. I love dichroic glass, cloisonne enameled jewelry and stuff with beads, sequins, embroidery and/or embellishments of some sort. My love of antiques and culture is also seen in some of my wardrobe as I tend to pick up finds from antique shops, bazaars, and estate sales.

Trendenzas sent me these fabulous earrings for free to test and review that they call their "Trendenzas' Multi-Chain Earrings". I absolutely love the color of these! The stones are a really dark sapphire blue and are wrapped in very antique looking multi-chains that hang down from them. These dangle earrings are awesome with jeans or with that little black dress for a night on the town.

Trendenzas is an exclusive member only shop that specializes in fashion accessory trends. They are new and are growing by leaps and bounds. They have offered gorgeous jewelry, scarves, bags and more...all at a phenomenal discount! Offering just one trend per day, at up to 75% off, you won't want to miss these great sales! Sign up for their newsletter to get access to their trends and discounts!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Trendenzas for sending me the "Trendenzas' Multi-Chain Earrings" to test and review for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: