Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash is a great smelling shampoo and body wash for babies that is just that.
It is organic and USDA Certified. Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash is a safe, oil based soap - not a harsh detergent. It has soothing organic calendula, organic vanilla and organic sweet orange essential oils for the natural scent. It has zero: toxins, artificial or synthetic fragrance, foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, petrochemical, surfactants, and dyes. It's perfectly safe as a baby shampoo, body wash, or hand soap for the entire family.
Of Note: This is not a "no-tear" formula, so please use extra care around your angel baby's eyes! The ingenious self-foaming bottle makes sure the pure castile soap stays just where you want it. If you purchase a refill size, please make sure to use one of the self-foaming bottles to properly dispense and foam your Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash.
I love this product because you can use it as a hand soap as well and the smell is divine!! It makes everyone that uses it smell really good and have soft skin. It foams up wonderfully and you only need a little bit to wash an entire baby with :) My 4 month old Zari loves it and so do the other members of my family!
You can even Make Homemade Baby Wipes with the Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash!
Saponified Cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, Saponified Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, Vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) bean extract, Citrus sinensis (organic orange) oil, Kosher vegetable glycerin, Potassium citrate, Butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) extract
You can also send ecards for free from Earth Mama Angel Baby :)
The Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 50 ml (1.67 oz) is $5.95, Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 160 ml (5.3 oz) is $10.95 and Angel Baby Shampoo refill (34 oz.) is $49.95. Earth Mama Angel Baby also has other wonderful all natural and organic products for mom and baby that you can also purchase!
Earth Mama Angel Baby has generously offered another Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash.
1. Go to the Earth Mama Angel Baby website and tell me by commenting on this post what else you would love and why.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Earth Mama Angel Baby in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @earthmamahq #WIN Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash #giveaway http://bit.ly/fICa0F (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Earth Mama Angel Baby on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Earth Mama Angel Baby on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
14. Sign up for the Earth Mama Angel Baby Newsletter. (1 extra entry)
15. Subscribe to the Mama's Herb Garden Blog. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday March 18, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. & Canada Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Earth Mama Angel Baby for providing me with the Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash to test and review and another to giveaway for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.