Saturday, February 19, 2011

Free Creme of Nature Shampoo Sample

Become a Fan of Creme of Nature on Facebook and then sign up to get a free sample, while supplies last, of their Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioning Shampoo. This shampoo is infused with the a great mixture of flower and fruit to hydrate and nourish your moisture starved hair. It has organic Sunflower and Coconut oils that gently cleanse and condition for soft, silky, and shiny hair. At least that is what they say on their website. I am going to try it out for myself with my free sample that I will be getting.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I saw this on Facebook and signed up for this myself and thought my readers would like the chance also. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. No monetary exchange took place.

No comments: