ABOUT COOKING WITH ALL THINGS TRADER JOE'S: Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's is a premium hardcover cookbook, with full-color photos for every recipe. Each recipe has unique ingredients from the Trader Joe's supermarket. You can try making some of these recipes by going HERE. By using fresh ingredients strategically coupled with Trader Joe’s prepped items, this cookbook has put together healthy, home-cooked gourmet meals with typical working times of around 10 minutes.
ABOUT DEANA GUNN AND WONA MINIATI:
They love good food, they love to cook, and they love Trader Joe’s. Time and time again, as they shopped the aisles at Trader Joe’s, they overheard people saying, “What do you do with quinoa? How do you use tapenade? What goes well with ricotta-stuffed chicken?” Before they knew it, we were writing a cookbook.
Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's is a cookbook that I couldn't pass up. Deana and Wona sent me two autographed copies of their cookbook (one to review and one to giveaway to a reader). This cookbook has a great selection of wonderful recipes that are so healthy and very unique! I made the Black Bean Soup on page 76. It was very good and had a wonderful spicey kick with added salsa, garlic, and cumin. I also loved the added lime...it gave it an interesting flavor. I cooked it in my cast iron skillet because I get extra iron that way. It was a very simple recipe that I enjoyed a lot.
I used to shop at Trader Joe's a lot in Ohio when we lived there and I really wish there was one closer to me now. I love their wholesome foods. They have a variety of great selections for food including: gourmet foods, organic foods, vegetarian food, unusual frozen foods, imported foods, "alternative" food items, and basics like bread, cereal, eggs, dairy, coffee and produce. The closest one to me now is 34 miles away and so unfortunately not as convenient.
Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's is available on Amazon and at all Borders and Waldenbooks.
Deana and Wona at Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's is giving one lucky reader a chance to win their very own Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's autographed cookbook.
1. Go to the Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's website and tell me what interesting fact you learned about Deana and Wona.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @cookingwithTJ WIN: Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's Cookbook http://bit.ly/3jwiRL(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
11. Follow them on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday November 27, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Deana and Wona for providing me with this opportunity and a free copy of their cookbook to review to spread the word. All information about the products I received from the media kit and the Cooking With All Things Trader Joe's website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.