I had the chance to do a Clorox Green Works® Kids Clothing Swap House Party ™ sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens on Saturday, October 03, 2009. I had fun putting the whole thing together and we all tried out and learned about the products. Most the guests were camera shy, so I only ended up taking a few pictures, but our party turned out great!
We exchanged gently worn kids' clothing items that were all washed previously in NEW Green Works ™ Natural Laundry Detergent. I love the fact that the Green Works natural laundry detergent is safe for my family and cleans my clothing well. It is made by a company I trust, Clorox. It leaves no residue behind on your clothing or your skin while wearing your clothing. It has no harsh chemical fumes that would make me nauseous. It is made with plant based, biodegradable cleaning ingredients which are also safe for the environment. Made with no phosphates or bleach. I love that this product is hypoallergenic and won't irritate the skin.
After the swap, I shared going green tips and each person that came got to take home green goodies.
In the kit I received:
* Green Works™ Laundry Detergent samples (See above for my review.)
* Green Works™ Cleaning Wipes samples (I loved these for cleaning. They have a wonderful lemon scent and are 99% natural, are compostable and biodegradable.)
* Sierra Club note cards (Cute note cards!)
* GE Reveal® CFL Bulb coupons (Reveal CFLs lasts up to 8 times as long as incandescent bulbs and use 75% less energy! That is wonderful for my savings.)
* Burt's Bees® 25th Anniversary Lip Balm and Lotion samples (I love Burt's Bees products! This is definitely one of my faves! It has a wonderful peppermint smell and makes your lips tingle with refreshing soothing and cooling. It glides on smooth and feels great! It is made of beeswax to seal in moisture and has all natural ingredients. This is perfect to refresh dry or chapped lips. I highly recommend it!)
* Brita®FilterForGood® reusable Nalgene® bottles (I love these bottles! They are now BPA free so are a healthier choice than many options out there and saves on water bottles going to the landfill since they are reusable. They are great for taking on trips and backpacking.)
* Brita® coupons (I handed these out to my guests, but have not tried this filter out for myself.)
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to House Party ™ for providing me with this opportunity to host a Clorox Green Works® Kids Clothing Swap sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens. I received the above samples and coupons to hand out to hand out to guests and test and review myself. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review. House Party connects people through parties. You too can use the helpful tools to plan your party, create invites, join sponsored events, share pictures and video, and explore thousands of parties being held in homes around the country.