My daughter, Teela, had a yucky nose recently and thankfully I had these little gems around! The cleanup was painless, I didn't have to chase her around the house with a dry tissue (Teela's toddler legs can move fast if they are motivated to!), and she didn't throw a tantrum getting her nose wiped. My son Jaedan is known to have allergies and was sneezing one day so I handed him a Boogie Wipe he blew his nose in it and I got this picture :)
I received a 30 count resealable flex pack with flip top lid in Great Grape and Magic Menthol. I also received 10 individually wrapped 'Boogies on the Run' wipes in Fresh Scent for backpacks, lunchboxes, or purses. These are great for on the go!
The Great Grape smell was pleasant and my kids loved these wipes the best. I love the Magic Menthol smell (that is actually comprised of Eucalyptus and Rosemary) the best and it is especially wonderful for clearing sinuses and stuffiness. The Fresh Scent smells like flowers. I kind of wish they had one without a scent because people that are sensitive to fragrance might have troubles with these especially because they are held to your nose.
The Boogie Moms, Mindee & Julie, are two awesome ladies from Portland, Oregon who came up with Boogie Wipes. (Little did I know that their Little Busy Bodies, Inc office is just an hour and 10 minutes from me! Small world indeed!) They have made cold and allergy season so much more tolerable!
So, I have to ask...Who here wants to hold down little ones while trying to: wipe their horribly chapped nose with a dry tissue, spritz up their nose with saline spray, and bulb out their nose? I sure don't! It is a tantrum waiting to happen! Say no to the dry tissues, nose bulbs, and saline spray! The Boogie Moms have made a better product! The saline wipes are perfect because they don't dry out little noses. They leave them moisturized instead of chapped and the saline infused in the wipes dissolves the icky boogie goo off your child's face! Need I say more? I don't think so!
FACTS ABOUT BOOGIE WIPES:
Boogie Wipes are made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. Extra soft and scented in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, or Magic Menthol (for extra stuffy noses) Boogie Wipes are recommended by Pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.
How are Boogie Wipes different
than a regular baby wipe?
* Made with Natural Saline to Dissolve Mucus
* Alcohol Free
* Moisturizes with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile
* Fun Scents Kids Love
* Gentle Enough for All Ages
* Phthalate & Paraben Free
Go HERE to see where you can purchase Boogie Wipes. You can also order them online at Boogie Wipes. Join The Boogie Bunch and Get a Coupon for $1 Off Boogie Wipes!
Enter the Boogie Back to School Giveaway! One lucky teacher/provider will win years supply of Boogie Wipes! (6 - 30 count packs/month, shipped direct to their school) 250 entries will receive a Boogie Back to School Kit complete with coloring sheets, coupons, stickers, buttons and samples.
Molly at Boogie Wipes is is giving one lucky reader a chance to win two 30 count packs of Boogie Wipes.
1. Go to the Boogie Wipes website and tell me a story about a time when you could have used Boogie Wipes.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Boogie Wipes in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button - See Sidebar to the left - Leave your link (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @boogiemom WIN Two 30 Count Packs of Boogie Wipes http://bit.ly/9rHDC
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on any other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Follow them on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Fan them on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 2, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product.