Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe Review

The I Believe Bunny hardcover book by Tish Rabe is the first book in a series. This book has delightful watercolor illustrations and is in rhyme. It is a sweet story about the power of prayer. It teaches kids how to have faith, believe in yourself, God is always here to help and with him everything will be alright. If only we had more faith in ourselves and God. We would be good to remember that God is with us always.


The Bunny in the story has lots of faith in God and thanks God for things even when it is rainy and miserable. He prays for strength and courage to help a small mouse that cannot swim. He overcomes his fears by praying to God. God sends Bunny's friends to help him.

I read this book to my kids and they enjoyed it. I love teaching them to believe in God and have faith in him. This book is a wonderful little addition to our library.

I am a Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger and I thank them for providing me with this book to review.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Good to see you place so much importance on family life. Thanks for sharing your family life.