Steaz are thirst-quenching beverages that are all made with green tea and other all natural, USDA organic and fair trade certified ingredients. These are a healthier alternative to regular soda and make the perfect summer time refreshment! Great for: filling a ice cooler with at a BBQ, taking to a relaxing outdoor pool, going to the beach, bringing on a family bike ride, etc. Steaz has many drink flavors to choose from so everyone in your household can find their favorites.
I received 4 of the flavors free to try out myself and share with my family: Iced Green Tea with Coconut Water, Super Fruit Energy & Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea in Root Beer and Steazy Cola. I also received some lip balm free as an added bonus that I do not have to review.
- Iced Green Tea with Coconut Water - A hydrating alternative to water that satisfies your taste buds, and your body! Packed with 120mg of antioxidants and enhanced with electrolytes and potassium. The perfect addition to your summer beach bag! http://www.steaz.com/green-tea-coconut-water-iced-tea/
- Super Fruit Energy - A clean energy supply of sustainably sourced guarana berries, and rainforest grown yerba mate - some of nature's most balanced stimulants - fortified with acai and a boost of B vitamins for that extra special kick providing an all natural "buzz" you can feel good about. Just the thing for those long summer days! http://www.steaz.com/energy-super-fruit/
- Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea - A guilt-free alternative to sugary, carbonated soft drinks; great for summer BBQs! The healthy zero calorie flavor lineup includes, Blueberry Pomegranate; Black Cherry; Raspberry; Blood Orange; and two new flavors: Root Beer and Steazy Cola. http://www.steaz.com/steazy-cola-zero-calorie-sparkling-green-tea/
- All use all-natural, USDA Organic, Certified Vegan, and Fair Trade Certified ingredients.
- The Iced Tea, Sparkling Tea and Energy drinks are lightly sweetened with all-natural, organic, evaporated cane juice.
- The Zero Calorie beverages are sweetened with Stevia, a natural herb that contains no calories and no carbohydrates.
- The Energy drinks provide beneficial levels of naturally occurring caffeine sourced from all-natural green tea, guarana, and yerba mate.
The Steaz Iced Green Tea with Coconut Water was delicious! I love coconut water and this had all the hydrating benefits of it and the wonderful antioxidant properties of green tea! This was refreshing and one I am definitely going to get again! Steaz has other flavors of their iced green tea beverages to choose from as well.
The Steaz Super Fruit Energy drink was carbonated with sparkling filtered water and very good with a nice fruity taste to it. Along with the green tea, guarana, and yerba mate it had Acai, pomegranate, Mangosteen, blueberry and Goji. It has a total of 100mg caffeine per12fl. oz can and has added B Vitamins. They also have their energy drinks in berry and orange flavors. I sipped some of this one to try the flavor and gave this one to my husband (that is the handsome guy in the picture above) because he likes energy drinks more than I do.
The Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea in Root Beer wasn't my favorite. It kinda reminded me of mouthwash. My kids loved it though and drank it without batting an eye. The Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea in Steazy Cola was better than the Root Beer flavor, but didn't taste much like cola to me and had caramel color (which to my understanding is not good for you) to make it a darker coloring. These both have B Vitamins added and 120mg of antioxidants. Both of these my son Delbin could drink without a shot of insulin because they both had 0 carbohydrates and they are better for you than any diet sodas out there.
I'd love to try other flavors Steaz has to offer. The Steaz Zero Calorie Sparkling Green Tea Black Cherry and Blood Orange flavors sound good, as well as the Steaz Zero Calorie Peach Mango Iced Tea. I'll have to go searching for them.
You can purchase Steaz Beverages online on their website or find a retailer near you.
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate my review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.