Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kick Back and Play This Summer Sweepstakes


I am a Purex Insider and so I was provided with this promotional offer information to share with you, my readers. I might win a GC for driving traffic with my unique URL.

Purex is teaming up with Little Tikes and Life's Good (LG) to make parents' lives this summer just a little bit easier. Enter to win prizes including a playground, a washer & dryer, and a year's supply of Purex!

You can enter daily between May 1-June 30 2013 at... http://insiders.purex.com/littletikes?id=405

If I won the Little Tikes Endless Adventure Playcenter Playground grand prize my little ones would be so thrilled! We have had to rely on park visits for play on playgrounds because we had to dismantle our old rickety one and haul it away. Our kids love playing on the playground. We also love the Little Tikes brand and know that this playground would probably last longer than our other one. My little ones would have all types of fun adventures on the Little Tikes Endless Adventure Playcenter Playground if we won. They would be climbing, jumping, swinging, sliding and using their great imaginations for all kinds of wondrous play.


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Purex for providing me this promotion information. By posting about this sweepstakes I will be entered to win 8 lucky Insiders to win a $10 or $50 Amazon.com gift card for driving traffic using my unique URL! My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: