Monday, July 2, 2012

My "Brave" Experience

June 22nd Disney/Pixar's Brave opened in theaters across the country. I went to see it with my husband and my boys on July 1st in theaters. I kinda wished Disney/Pixar didn't put out so many trailers for the film as I felt as though I had seen most of it. But the high spirited flaming red-haired lass, Merida, was my favorite of course along with her triplet wee devil brothers and her horse Angus. Her mother Queen Elinor was also another one of my faves because of her role in the whole movie.

Here I am sitting in front of the movie poster at the theater with my free Brave Kid's Reusable Meal Bag my kids got me at Subway :) These are free with purchase of Subway Fresh Fit For Kids Meal. You can collect all 6. You can also possibly win free tickets to Brave with entry code that comes inside the bag. These are available while supplies last and only while the promotion is going on so hurry and get yours soon! I have the 'Merida and the Highlands' one so far.


I loved Merida's archery! I would love to be able to shoot arrows like that, especially while riding a horse! My oldest son Delbin got a trainer bow at the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show back in February and my husband just got him arrows and some bales of hay to practice on.
I've put this doll on my daughter's wishlist! This doll is by Tollytots and is of Merida with Angus. So cute!! I love horses! I also love their other dolls and they make other Merida ones too.

Also, look at this neat Brave - Aim For Your Dreams Disney Gift Card. You can get cool Disney gear with it at Disney Theme Parks and stores.

You can also download Brave Family Activity Sheets here.

Anyway, if you haven't seen Brave it is definitely worth watching. I enjoyed the movie very much. Have you seen it yet?

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of these deals and opportunities. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

1 comment:

Heidi Meek said...

The doll is so cute! We love the movie and the values that it did teach, great stuff.