* Add, move and resize pictures and text anywhere
* Extensive collection of new backgrounds, layouts & embellishments
* 1-25 pictures per page (up to 1000 pictures)
* Five sizes starting From
* Pictures arranged for you. Then easily rearrange or add captions
* More than 20 styles with preset backgrounds and layouts
* 1-4 pictures per page (up to 400 pictures)
* Five sizes starting From
I love to capture memories by taking lots of photos! I have so many photos of my family that I have taken with my digital cameras I have had over the years. I have just started to make photo books with some of my favorites. These photo books are wonderful for gifts and are so much fun to make! I love flipping through the pages and reading the captions over and over again. I am thinking of doing one for my son Delbin's first 8 years of life. Delbin is my first born and currently I do not have any photo books featuring him made yet. Since he was baptized when he turned 8 years old I figure that is a great stopping point for the photo book. Shutterfly has a great photo book maker, online. They allow you to easily arrange your pictures with a variety of layouts, different backgrounds, text boxes, fun embellishments, and cover options to choose from. You can also see exactly how the pages are going to look before they are printed. I am very excited to use them to make my next photo book!
Besides photo books Shutterfly also offers photo storage and sells prints and customized invitations, announcements, calendars, photo gifts, etc.
Do you have a blog? Sign up for a chance for a free photo book from Shutterfly.
Go to their special offers page to see what you can save on. Right now you can save 30% on Photo Books and Centerstage products, 20% on Notebooks, cards, and select photo gifts.
Stuart from Shutterfly has generously offered a Photo Book for ten of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Shutterfly webpage and tell me by commenting on this post what your favorite photograph you have taken is that you might add to this photo book if you win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (3 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) on the left sidebar and/or Networked Blogs Let me know what your user name is. (2 extra entries each)
4. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Shutterfly in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
5. Give me a brief POSITIVE review on Alexa and provide me with your user name. (3 extra entries)
6. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
7. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog Linky/Link-up and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
10. Write about this giveaway with a link to this post on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, StumbleUpon, or other social media website besides Twitter. Let me know where. (2 extra entries for each)
11. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
12. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
13. Tweet this: @finamoon: @shutterfly WIN Photo Book - 10 winners #giveaway http://bit.ly/nguOaA (Daily Extras are Available)
14. Fan/Like Shutterfly on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
15. Follow Shutterfly on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. Don't forget to leave a comment for each task and the correct amount of entries for each task. This contest ends on Friday August 17, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about Shutterfly's Photo Books I am getting a free 8x8 hardcover Photo Book with 20 pages from Shutterfly. Thanks to Shutterfly for providing me this promotion information, free product, and giveaway free for my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review and giveaway.