Progresso now has new varieties of soup! These soups are so convenient and yummy! They are also wholesome and encourage good food choices too. This is very important these days as fast nutritious choices are not everywhere! Progresso is both satisfying and nutritious.
Have you seen the hilarious Progresso Soup can commercials? Progresso wants to see what you and I have to say about the soup too! Progresso provided me with my own Progresso soup can prop so I could make my very own Progresso Soup can commercial. You can create one too! Let the camera roll and your imagination run, and let Progresso know what you think of the these great Progresso soup varieties.
Progresso New World Recipes - Inspired by Mexican recipes, give Progresso New World Recipes line a try. Made with authentic Mexican ingredients and seasonings, four new Progresso soups will be hitting grocery shelves near you - Chicken Tortilla, Meatball & Rice, Black Bean Jalapeno and Chicken & Vegetable.
Progresso Light - America´s number one Light soup just got better, as all 13 existing Progresso Light varieties are now packed with bigger pieces of white meat chicken, more tender pieces of beef or added vegetables. Need even more to talk about? Progresso Light New England Clam Chowder is the first creamy Light ready-to-serve soup that holds true to the Progresso Light name with just 1 Weight Watchers® POINTS® value per serving!
Progresso Reduced Sodium - With 49 percent of shoppers concerned about high cholesterol1, Progresso understands the importance of soluble fiber and reduced sodium diets. New Reduced Sodium Tomato Parmesan soup is one more tasty option that has a delicious blend of flavors and carries the "May Help Lower Cholesterol"2 benefit. In addition, five additional Reduced Sodium soups also carry the "May Help Lower Cholesterol"2 benefit.
Progresso High Fiber - With 9 out of 10 Americans not getting the recommended Daily Value of fiber, Progresso High Fiber line of soups are packed with 7 grams per serving. Giving you one more thing to talk about, Progresso brand´s first Chili Soup just joined the High Fiber family!
I received a prize pack that included one can of Chicken Tortilla Progresso Soup and one can of Light New England Clam Chowder Progresso soup, a spoon rest, soup can rack, soup mug with matching spoon, and a Progresso can phone - just like the ones in the commercials. I love soup and could eat it everyday! These new soups were so yummy! My family and I enjoyed every bite! The can rack was awesome and holds a lot of cans in my pantry. I just wish I had about 4 more of them! I use the spoon rest all the time now when I am cooking and the soup mug and matching spoon set is the perfect size for soups!
MyblogSpark has generously offered a Progresso Soup prize package that includes: VIP coupons for two cans of Progresso soup, a spoon rest, a soup can rack and a soup mug with matching spoon to giveaway to one of my readers.
1. Go to the Progresso website and tell me by commenting on this post which soup you would love to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Progresso in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon WIN Progresso Soup Prize Package #myblogspark #giveaway http://bit.ly/h0DaHw (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Progresso on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday January 28, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The Progresso Soup prize pack, information and the prize package for giveaway were all provided free by Progresso through MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.
1Health Focus Int., 2009
2Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain some types of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors.
WEIGHT WATCHERS for services and POINTS are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. and are used with permission by General Mills.