Mamas & Papas has 29 years experience in baby transport and a design team that has evolved the quality and style to a new performance to bring you these new lightweight umbrella strollers.
- Trip – This stroller offers vented side panels and is the must-have getaway product.
- Tour – Increased seat padding and a deeper recline will ensure comfort during longer journeys
- Voyage – Features an integrated sun visor and sun canopy, quilted seat and removable toddler pillow and chest pads for extra comfort, this stroller is the highlight of the new Mamas & Papas lightweight stroller range.
- Cruise – Perfect for everyday use, this stroller features a five-position recline, adjustable foot rest, easypeek canopy window and additional storage pockets.
- Trek – Featuring a simple seat recline system, little ones have the option to nap while on the move.
You can purchase these strollers on Babies R Us.
Like Mamas & Papas on Facebook and Follow Mamas & Papas on Twitter to stay up to date on all their happenings.
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: By posting this post I am automatically entered for a chance to win 1 of 5 Mamas & Papas lightweight strollers that the Mom Bloggers Club is giving away this month. They will randomly choose 5 winners on December 16. Over 1000 moms expressed interest in this opp. and it was narrowed down to a much smaller team of 100 of which I am proud to be a part of.