SoundBeginnings by CreativeBaby Inc. is a band that you wear around your pregnant belly that allows you to place your audio player into a pocket that is located in the front and play music, voice, or sounds to your unborn child. The pocket has a cord you plug your mp3 or audio player into and then the pre-natal sound delivery device delivers the sound to speakers that are safe for baby to listen to while inside the womb. There is even a headphone splitter that is included so that you can listen along with baby. These bands come in three different colors and two different sizes to accommodate the expectant mother.
I chose and received a white one in size B for free to test and review from CreativeBaby Inc. I thought the fit was a bit snug especially since the baby is still growing inside of me, but it stretches since it is made of nylon/lycra and was still comfortable to wear. I don't know if I am going to be able to wear it later on in my pregnancy, but they do have a size bigger. I love the concept of the whole device because of all the benefits of good music to the baby-to-be and how easy it was to just plug in my player and play whatever I chose for baby to listen to. I love that it makes my audio player hands free so I can also listen to music on it while baby does and multitask on other projects. You can if you wish hide it under a slightly loose shirt so no one knows it is there and it is virtually undetectable depending on how your audio player is shaped. I have a Philips SA1110/37 1GB Flash Audio Player and it is not flat like an iPod so it sticks out and creates a lump inside the pocket. When I was playing music for my unborn baby and bonding I believe that baby-to-be liked it because I felt a lot of movement like baby was dancing :) If you are not expecting a new little one maybe you know someone that is. This would be a great pre-natal baby shower gift!
CreativeBaby Inc. has generously offered a SoundBeginnings Pre-Natal Sound Delivery Device to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the CreativeBaby Inc. website and tell me by commenting on this post what color and size you would like to get.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan/like on facebook and write that you are entering this giveaway on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and CreativeBaby Inc. in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on Twitter and Tweet this: @finamoon WIN A SoundBeginnings Pre-Natal Sound Delivery Device #giveaway http://bit.ly/c32gjW (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Comment on any of my other posts or enter my other giveaways and let me know which post you commented on. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
9. Fan/Like SoundBeginnings on Facebook.
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday July 30, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open Worldwide!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from CreativeBaby Inc. free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the CreativeBaby Inc. website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.