My herbalist friend, Darcey Blue, is teaching a course that is called Introduction to Shamanic Herbalism. This course is a journey that requires an open mind. In this online apprenticeship you will learn to connect deeper with plants, plant medicines, and your own spirit. When you register the course materials are designed to be done over 6 months, but will be available to work through at your own pace. You will have access to the materials forever, downloadable and accessible by web. Class begins on July 1, 2016!
What is Included in the 6 Lessons:
- video lessons
- mp3 recordings
- journal prompts
- materia medica (body of collected knowledge about the therapeutic properties of any substance used for healing)
- group forum (on Facebook!) for discussion, questions and interactions between students and Darcey Blue
- a few books, pod casts and movies will also be assigned as outside study material
Lesson Information and Curriculum:
- What is Shamanic Herbalism, the Journey, Sacred Space and Safety Lesson
- Plant Allies, Intuition, Body Wisdom/Felt Sense, Your Daily Practice Lesson
- Ceremony, Ritual, Clearing, and Engaging the Medicines Lesson
- Tricks of the Trade: Divination, Talismans, Earth as Healer Lesson
- Tools of the Trade: Energetic Plant Medicine, Sacred Bathing, Elixirs, Teas, Spirit Inspired Formulation Lesson
- Every Day Shamanism: Finding Meaning and the Shamanic Mindset
Click here to go to the registration and details!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I have not myself taken this course, but have heard awesome things about it from my friends who have in the herbal/plant community. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this post. Affiliate links may be in this posting. Thanks for supporting my blog.