Monday, June 20, 2016

I Love Pollinators Seed Packets To Benefit Pollinator Partnership

©Botanical Interests

It's National Pollinator Week! Due to Pollinator Partnerships' efforts, in 2007, the U.S. Senate unanimously approved and designated a week in June as “National Pollinator Week”, a necessary step toward addressing the urgent issue of declining pollinator populations. Pollinator Week has now grown into an international celebration of the valuable ecosystem services provided by bees, birds, butterflies, bats, and beetles.

Botanical Interests invites you to sow your love for pollinators this Pollinator Week, June 20–26, 2016! You can help protect pollinators by purchasing their I Love Pollinators seed packet. All proceeds benefit the Pollinator Partnership's mission of promoting the health of pollinators critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research.

This seed mix grows pollinator-friendly annual and perennial flowering plants that supply pollinators with nectar, pollen, and shelter. So, help the pollinators and our food security by purchasing their I Love Pollinators seed packet and supporting the cause.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of this to support this cause. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

No comments: