The Love Bottle is a 500 ml, reusable glass water bottle that is both eco-friendly and better for you than plastic! Love Bottle's new American made bottle is different than most designs I have seen. The lids are made out of lead free ceramics, food grade silicone, and stainless steel wire which creates the swing-top mechanism. The bottles which are made of 40% recycled glass are sleek and tapered to fit in a standard cup holder well. They each have a raised heart on the neck of the bottle, a UR Loved logo on the bottle of the bottle, and a new dual color heart printed on the lid. These are 100% locally sourced and manufactured by Owens Illinois (O-I) in the USA.
These new Love Bottles are very aesthetically pleasing. These bottles are more than just a beautiful bottle for drinking water from. It is also all about the message of spreading love as well. The message is strengthened by designs on the bottles that inspire us to love our: community, planet, body, and voice. With every sip from the glass bottle you can peek at the bottom to see the special message of UR Loved fused into the glass.
There are 8 new printed designs that were brought about because of their recently funded Kickstarter Campaign, for bringing production to America, which are:
- Mountain Air (says 'Love Our Mountains' with orange valleys and brown & grey mountains)
- Wild & Free (says 'Love Our Forests' with green trees)
- Summer Breeze (says 'Love Our Waters' with blue waves and red fish)
- Honey (honey bees & honey comb)
- Love Seattle (Seattle Washington scene, Home Is Where The Heart Is design)
- Love Portland (Portland Oregon scene, Home Is Where The Heart Is design)
- Love New York (New York City scene, Home Is Where The Heart Is design)
- Big City Living (city within a heart scene)
- Believe (inspiring words, like believe and faith)
- Elegance (a white lacy heart with birds hearts and flowers inside)
- Ocean Blue (a blue whale and a sailboat)
- Quiet Pond (koi fish in golden yellow and lotus flower in red with green leaves)
- Shallow Stream (heron like bird and fish in green)
- Peace (says 'peace' with a globe and leafy branches above all in blue and a white dove on the other side)
- Family (fuzzy family of Polar Bears bundled with red winter scarves and the words 'family').
|Honey design and Love Bottle|
I love my two new Love Bottles! I picked out the Honey one from being a backer for their Kickstarter campaign and the Love Portland one for a review. The Honey one I love because I love sweet Honey Bees! They are my favorite pollinators besides hummingbirds. I love the Love Portland bottle because its design is so reminiscent of the local landmarks: The KOIN Tower, The US Bank Tower, The White Stag sign and building, and the OHSU Tram. I love Portland and I am glad I am so close to this wonderful city!
|Love Portland design and Love Bottle|
These new Love Bottles are easy to use and fill and they don't leak when the swing-top lid is shut correctly. They are great for bringing on trips and you can get bands for them so that they have more grip and protection. I also love that these are BPA free and dishwasher safe, although I would recommend hand-washing. The messages of the designs are so inspirational too.
Website // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest
Purchase these Love Bottles for $25 online. $1 from every bottle sold goes to a charity that needs your love. Love Bottles make great gifts for the holidays!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate this review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.