Inspired by the best-selling books written by Sam McBratney and Illustrated by Anita Jeram, Guess How Much I Love You: Hidden Treasure follows the adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare and his father, Big Nutbrown Hare, reminding us that there is no greater love or bond between a parent and child. These 7 episodes were part of the Disney Junior series which aired on TV. In these stories, Little Nutbrown Hare goes about exploring the meadow and playing with his friends, all the while learning valuable life lessons such as the importance of friendship, learning from mistakes, embracing differences in one another, and much more.
|Little Nutbrown Hare Iceskating|
|Still from Slip, Slop, Slide|
- Hidden Treasure - Little Nutbrown Hare and his friends go looking for sparkly treasure and learn the valuable lessons: everything's special in its own way, nothing is ordinary, something that looks ordinary could be extraordinary, friends are treasure, there is treasure all around us, something that looks ordinary on the outside could be beautiful on the inside, sometimes things are much more than what they seem.
- Finder's Keepers - Little Redwood Fox finds a pile of spotted acorns unattended and takes them as his own, he soon finds out that they belong to Little Gray Squirrel and has to choose whether to keep and eat them or give them back. This episode teaches about doing the right thing and that sharing is better.
- It's Okay - Little Nutbrown Hare learns to forgive and that accidents sometimes happen.
- Slip, Slop, Slide - Little Nutbrown Hare learns that everyone is different and learns at different speeds. He also learns that practice makes perfect.
- Inside Day - Little Nutbrown Hare learns that some animals aren't meant to hibernate and that all winter is far too long to stay inside.
- Where's Little Redwood Fox? - Little Nutbrown Hare and his friends make up a new game and have a fun game of wits.
- Snowflake - Little Nutbrown Hare learns about reasons to love snow as he and his friends try to bring a snowflake to his father. He also learns that snowflakes are beautiful and everyone of them is unique.
You can purchase Guess How Much I Love You Hidden Treasure DVD on Amazon.com for $10.73 at the time of this posting.
Prize: Guess How Much I Love You Hidden Treasure DVD. 3 Winners!! US Only!
I am trying out Rafflecopter on my blog. Please click on this post link if you do not see the script for it below. Also, if there is anything that is wrong with it let me know by emailing me: finamoon AT gmail DOT com I will try my best at fixing it. Thanks for being awesome readers!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate my review and the opportunity to give another 3 away to my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review. Affiliate links may be in this posting. Thanks for supporting my blog.