This is going to be an awesome opportunity and I wish I could go, but alas, I will not be able to make this event. I did, however; wanted to give all my fans living in the Rose City and surrounding areas a heads up so you might be able to. Also Katie is taking her Mobile Spa to many other locations across the USA. If you do not live in Portland then you might be able to see her at another location on her “Nail Files” Mobile Spa tour.
To celebrate the second season of “Nail Files,” the series’ star Katie Cazorla will be in Portland to meet and greet local fans and paint the town! The “Nail Files” Mobile Spa will be available for fans in two locations in the Portland area.
- WHO: Katie Cazorla, the star of TV Guide Network’s reality series and entrepreneur behind The Painted Nail, a Hollywood salon where celebrities come to get polished, will be in Portland on behalf of “Nail Files” (from the creators of “Jersey Shore”), premiering nationally on Sunday, August 19th at 9:00 p.m. PT/ET on TV Guide Network. TV Guide Network can be seen on Comcast on Channel 4.
- WHAT: TV Guide Network’s “Nail Files” Mobile Spa is traveling across the country bringing the excitement of the Hollywood salon experience and the energy of the series to the Portland area on Sunday, August 12th and Monday, August 13th. Viewers will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary mini-manicure using any color from Katie’s eco-friendly line of polish!
- WHEN: Sunday, August 12th at 11:00AM – 6:00PM
- WHERE: Clackamas Town Center, 12000 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97086
- WHEN: Monday, August 13th at 11:00AM – 4:00PM
- WHERE: Xfinity Retail Store, 7037 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97220
ABOUT NAIL FILES: “Nail Files” follows blonde bombshell Katie Cazorla as she juggles Hollywood’s celebrity-filled nail salon and her relationship with fiancé Walter Afanasieff, a Grammy® award-winning music legend who has written and produced hits for Mariah Carey, Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion and is 20 years her senior. In the second season, Katie aspires to take The Painted Nail to the next level. She recently expanded her salon to include a hair and make-up boutique and is attempting to open a franchise location and create a line of branded nail accessories for the retail market, all while tending to her celebrity clients and trying to manage her bickering staff. Katie’s life may seem glamorous, but keeping all the balls in the air without stumbling is a daily challenge.
NAIL FILES SEASON 2 PREMIERES ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 19 AT 9:00 P.M. ET/PT
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I became aware of this event by email, was also invited to blog about it to my readers and go to the event myself. Thanks to the everybody involved for this opportunity and for letting me know of it even though I probably won't be able to go. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this promotion.