Thursday, August 23, 2012

Knot Genie - Save $4 and Back to School Morning Meltdown Contest

 The Knot Genie is a detangling brush that magically gets the knots out without the fuss or fighting. I wish I had one when I was doing my daughter, Tatiana's hair. Her hair was long and very curly and it took hours to do without trying to hurt her. Even with the curliest locks you can brush gently and painlessly!

US Family Guide has a great offer for all of you on the Knot Genie!! You can save $4 on a Knot Genie with a coupon on their site.


Also, with the introduction of four new Knot Genie colors in their limited edition Back to School Collection, Knot Genie is also running a fun contest. The contest is called, the Knot Genie Back to School Morning Meltdown contest. If you've ever had children with longer hair you will know the frustrations of getting those pesky tangles out. The foot stomping, fit throwing, screaming morning meltdowns that children have just to get their hair brushed...especially if it is a time crunched moment like getting your child off to school. Recount (if it’s not to painful) your worst meltdown and how you diffused the situation and enter your story in our contest. Ask your friends and family to vote for your entry and you could win $500.00. The first 50 people to enter will get great prizes just for participating.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Knot Genie I am getting a free Knot Genie. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free product. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: