Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Free RetailMeNot iPhone App #mobilecoupons

The RetailMeNot Coupons app helps you find the best coupons to your favorite places to shop so you can save online or in the store directly from your phone. It's never been easier to “Save when you want, where you want.”!

The app also provides access to a selection of RetailMeNot’s best online coupons from thousands of merchants and more than 1,600 in-store redeemable coupons from stores consumers shop at regularly.

The simple, easy-to-use interface with curated “Hot Deals” from popular stores is updated daily and allows access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online coupons from thousands of merchants.


App price: FREE

The RetailMeNot App in a nutshell:
  1. Get thousands of online and in-store coupons 
  2. Simple drag and drop function allows easy online coupon redemption 
  3. Save your favorite coupons for later
  4. Browse Top Coupons, Popular Stores and Category listings
Download it now!


RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone from RetailMeNot on Vimeo.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of this deal because I also took part in it. I downloaded the app for use later. I thought I would share the freebie. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post, but will be eligible to win a $250 gift card or one of ten $50 gift cards because of posting because I am posting as a member of One2One Network.

No comments: