LDS mission from Hawaii. Although, while there for 18 months she didn't get to swim in the ocean or with dolphins, she will tell you that she had a lot of great experiences, met a lot of new people, and learned a lot. Now that she is sort of back home she is actually jobless, car-less, and has no home of her own...not to mention money-less. So, in the spirit of giving I am gifting my sister the $50 gift card that I received to pay-it-forward somehow from Pampers' Miracle Missions Program. She has been staying with us for 2 weeks after being with my parents in Sweet Home, Oregon some. She is also helping me out as I do not have my drivers license yet and she has been taking me out to practice driving so hopefully I can pass the drivers test on the 8th of June. I really hope to pass the test because I have taken it before and just get nervous enough that I make too many small mistakes and then don't pass.
Everyone can easily participate in the Pampers' Miracle Missions Program in a small way too by logging on to Pampers Facebook page by hitting ‘like’ and then going to the Miracle Missions tab and committing to Mission 2 by clicking “I Want To Help.” Once more than 4,000 people help, Pampers will respond by giving throw special Father’s Day cook-outs for dads and babies across the country designed to give dads and their babies valuable bonding time. As a side note, anyone who pledges is automatically entered to win a year’s supply worth of Pampers diapers and wipes!! Pampers will issue different missions throughout the entire year to celebrate all aspects of parenthood, and with the help of parents, family and friends, they hope to touch the lives of every baby born in the next year.
For more detailed information on the Little Miracle Mission, including the kick-off where Pampers donated care packages to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) across the country with the help of celebs Joey Lawrence, Ali Larter, Mark Consuelos and LaLa Anthony were on-hand in New York City – go here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/49336-Pampers-50th-Anniversary/
Pampers and Ilana from American Pop - Social Media Marketing has generously offered another $50 Gift Card for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Pampers Facebook website then come back and tell me by commenting on this post about how you’d pay-it-forward with the $50 Gift Card if you win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Pampers Facebook page in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @pampers WIN $50 Gift Card #giveaway http://bit.ly/lSMFXu (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Pampers on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Pampers on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday June 10, 2011 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Pampers for providing me this $50 Gift Card, promotion information and giveaway free for my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else.