Monday, May 16, 2011

Free GroVia Shell for Cloth Diapering Offer Expires May 31st!

From now until the end of the month every blogger who signs up and participates in GroVia's blog affiliate program will also receive a FREE GroVia Shell. Must sign up, be approved, and then email legitimate blog link showing their banner to kim@gro-via.com Details for joining here: https://www.gro-via.com/blog.html. I received a GroVia Shell with snap closure in Blackberry for my daughter :)

GroVia

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I saw this opportunity on Facebook and signed up myself and thought my readers would like the chance to be an affiliate also and get the free shell. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I received the GroVia shell free as part of my participation with the program. No monetary exchange took place.

No comments: