The new Good Earth dry dinner kits are a wholesome meal without all the fuss! You also don't have to go out to eat to get a tasty sit down restaurant quality meal. These are healthy, delicious and easy to make! Each variety includes vibrant and flavorful sauces along with specialty ingredients like sweet basil, white wine and dried tomatoes. No sacrificing taste here. 100% whole grain, no trans fat, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, no MSG - just add meat and, voila! Dinner is served.
The one I received to try out and review for free is the Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta along with two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo utility board and a 100% recyclable grocery tote. The pasta is 100% whole grain and it comes with this and a creamy sauce with olive oil, Mediterranean seasoning with tomatoes, and seasoned whole wheat flour. All you do is add boneless skinless chicken breasts to the meal, follow the simple instructions on the back of the box and it is done in less than 30 minutes! This meal made 5 servings and didn't end up having left overs because everyone seemed to like it and gobbled it up.
Coming to stores this month - June, Good Earth dry dinner kits offer a selection of four meals: Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto and Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta.
Laura at MyBlogSpark has has generously offered a Good Earth dry dinner kits gift pack (includes a Good Earth Mediterranean Chicken dry dinner kit, two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo utility board and a 100% recyclable grocery tote) to one of my readers to win.
1. Tell me by commenting on this post which new flavor of Good Earth dry dinner kits you would like to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email or rss and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on facebook and write that you are entering this giveaway on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and The New Good Earth Restaurant Favorites in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on Twitter and Tweet this: @finamoon WIN A Good Earth Dry Dinner Kits Gift Pack #giveaway http://bit.ly/9RFpA0 (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Comment on any of my other posts or enter my other giveaways and let me know which post you commented on. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday July 09, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: The product, gift pack, information and additional gift pack to give away were all given to me free by Good Earth and MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.