For great spring recipe ideas, visit Bake Sweet Memories website today. Bake Sweet Memories has delicious recipes for fun desserts using your Betty Crocker favorites, including Easter Bunny Cakes and even morning brunches, like the Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake, which are sure to brighten any morning!
From March 24th through April 6th, visit the Safeway family of Stores to purchase Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake and Traditional Brownie Mixes at the special price of $0.69!
Even if you miss the sale, check Bake Sweet Memories website for great coupon offers that download right to your Safeway Club card. Make life a little sweeter with Betty Crocker this Spring!
I received a "Sweet Spring Treats" prize pack that included one VIP coupon valid for a free Betty Crocker product, in addition to a Wilton Easy-Flex silicone 9 X 1 1/2" round baking cake pan (oven safe to 500 degrees, freezer, fridge, microwave and dishwasher safe), stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon, and a $25 Safeway gift card for being part of MyBlogSpark to review and keep for free. I got a single serve microwaveable Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Caramel Cake with my coupon. I was surprised that the coupon wasn't for something that I could have used my new silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, and Betty Crocker mixing spoon with. I guess they figured I would buy something to make with them from the Safeway gift card. At any rate the Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Caramel Cake was very good! My kids were giving me the evil eye because it was a single serve dessert and I wasn't sharing :) The picture on the box it comes in shows a neat application of the gooey caramel. I just couldn't accomplish this with the packet of caramel that it came with. That being said it baked very nicely in my microwave and in a minute 15 seconds (plus the 5 minutes to cool time...don't forget this step or you will be sorry) I had a yummy rich dessert without all the mess and cleanup. The cake was moist and delicious and the caramel made it even better!
Jennifer at MyBlogSpark has has generously offered a "Sweet Spring Treats" prize pack for one of my readers to win. It will include a silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon, and a $25 Safeway gift card. Please note that the winner's prize pack will not contain a VIP coupon.
1. Share which spring recipes from the Bake Sweet Memories website you would most like to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook and let me know on my wall you are entering this giveaway. (2 extra entries)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and BakeSweetMemories.com in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on Twitter and Tweet this: @finamoon WIN Betty Crocker Safeway Prize Pack #giveaway http://bit.ly/byCdtI (Daily Extras are Available)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday April 23, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!!
DISCLAIMER: The "Sweet Spring Treats" prize pack that included: Betty Crocker Warm Delights VIP coupon, silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon and $25 Safeway (also good at Dominick´s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, Genuardi´s) gift card, information and additional Prize Pack without coupon to give away were all given to me free from Safeway (Dominick's, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, Genuardi's) and Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.