ABOUT YOPLAIT KIDS YOGURT:
Yoplait Kids yogurt has 25% less sugar than the leading kids´ yogurt. It also contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors. Its thick and creamy texture will hug your little one´s spoon, so less mess and without chunks it poses no choking hazards.
In addition, Yoplait Kids is a good source of vitamin D and, according to two new studies that provide the first national assessment of the crucial nutrient in young Americans, millions of U.S. children have disturbingly low vitamin D levels, possibly increasing their risk for a variety of health concerns, including bone problems. About 7.6 million children, adolescents, and young adults have vitamin D levels so low they could be considered deficient. It can be challenging for growing kids to get enough vitamin D because this nutrient is only found naturally in very few foods; however Yoplait Kids makes it a little easier to incorporate a delicious source of vitamin D and calcium in your child's diet.
It is getting harder and harder to find a snack that is both good for kids and that tastes good. My kids love yogurt as much as most, but all the additives and sugar add up. I am glad to find that Yoplait Kids yogurts have 25% less sugar and is a great source of vitamin D and calcium. We got the Raspberry Rainbow/Strawberry Banana Bash Trix yogurt with our free coupon. It was quite tasty and my boys gobbled it up :) They loved the swirl of colors and flavors in the cups. We also enjoyed the prize pack we received free from MyBlogSpark. The cooler bag was very handy on our next car trip and the place mat was great because it is so easy to clean. The boys and Teela had fun with the color change spoons and the fuzzy tangle toy.
Le-La from MyBlogSpark has generously offered 2 of these Yoplait Less Sugar, More Fun prize packs to give away to my readers! So in other words 2 readers will win!! The prize pack includes: coupon* for a Yoplait Kids yogurt, a travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go), a fun spoon that changes colors in warm water, a reusable place mat with games to keep the kids happy while snacking, and a fuzzy tangle puzzle for some after-snack fun.
1. Go to the Yoplait Kids website and tell me what other product you or your kids would be interested in trying AND share how you make snack time fun for your kids (do both or be disqualified).
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Yoplait Kids in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon WIN: Yoplait Less Sugar, More Fun prize pack 2 winners http://bit.ly/2OpRu3
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Yoplait on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday September 6, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!! *This coupon offer for a free six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt is not valid in some states, including Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in this Spark, I received a coupon* for any of the Yoplait Kids yogurt products along with a Yoplait Less Sugar, More Fun prize pack for free. All information about the products I received from MyBlogSpark, the Yoplait Kids website, and the packaging on the product itself. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.