I would love to tell you all about a semi-new course that Erin Chase of FreezEasy and MyFreezEasy has put together for all of us that want to learn the ins and outs of cooking with an electric pressure cooker, or Instant Pot as most people know them as. The Electric Pressure Cooking 101 Class consists of 4 modules to teach you about everything you should know about your Instant Pot, how to use the functions, cooking basic ingredients in it, and recipes to make with it.
Here is what you will be learning:
- Module 1: Your Electric Pressure Cooker - all about the: buttons, lid, insert, and cooking speeds. cleaning and care.
- Module 2: A Deeper Look at the EPC Cooking Functions - tips and tricks for the following cooking methods and settings: Soup, Porridge, Poultry, Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice, Grain, Steam.
- Module 3: Learn How to Cook Different Types or Categories of Recipes - learn how to better understand how to cook these types of meals: Grains - Rice, Pasta, Oatmeal and other grains; Beans, Potatoes, Roasts, Soups & Chilis, Freezer Meals, and Vegetables.
- Module 4: The First 10 Meals You Should Make in Your EPC - cooking demos for the first 10 meals or ingredients you should make in your EPC. You'll make:
- Week 1: Brown Rice, Hard Boiled Eggs (Egg Salad), Dry Beans (Cuban Black Beans), 40 Garlic Clove Whole Chicken, and Three Bean Chili (Ground Beef based)
- Week 2: Steel Cut Oatmeal with Berries, Butternut Squash-Apple Soup, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, and Chive Crusted Beef Roast with Red Potatoes
- BONUS: Meal Plan & Shopping List digital downloads for Making These 10 Meals
The class and video lessons are short and to the point so you can take your time and learn at your own speed. You can watch as many of the videos as you like when you can and even come back and pick up where you left off! We know that you have a busy schedule, so learn as your schedule allows. Before you know it your EPC (Instant Pot) will be helping you save time preparing and making dinners at home for your family!
Secure your spot in the online class now and save money! Register now and get the whole package for only $12!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this post to let my readers know about this great opportunity and deal. I received the course free to facilitate a review later in the year. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. Affiliate links may be in this posting. Thanks for supporting my blog.