Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch and Corn MAiZE in Sauvie Island Oregon Deal

US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Portland's original cornfield maze celebrates its 15th season at The Pumpkin Patch on beautiful Sauvie Island in Portland, Oregon. Fifteen years ago, Craig Easterly, founder of the original corn maze, brought his weird idea to Sauvie Island's famous Pumpkin Patch and it soon became a fall tradition. The MAiZE attracts 30,000 eager explorers annually to the giant labyrinth of field corn, located just fifteen minutes from downtown Portland. Portland's premier agri-tainment attraction, The Maize and The Pumpkin Patch, have combined the local food movement with down home fun on the farm.

My Readers Save $2.00 off coupon for regular maze tickets. Limit 4 person customer. ----- Order tickets online at www.PortlandMaze.com/Buy.php ***** Enter the code: 2014 *****


"Keeping Portland Lost Since 1999" Maize
September: Open every day: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
October: Sunday thru Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
October: 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-27, 30- 31 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Open Sunday, Oct. 27, Wednesday, Oct. 30 and Thursday, Oct 31 until 10pm

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the The Pumpkin Patch and Corn MAiZE in Sauvie Island Oregon Deal I am getting free admission for my family to go. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free tickets. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: