Breakfast is an important start to your family's day, but all too often, it's rushed, hectic, and…monotonous. Target has brought some family favorites together and made some interesting yummy combinations for quick and easy throw together breakfasts. These are simple twists on traditional breakfasts and there isn't anything complex about these recipes. These are great to help fuel your day.
Platefull Co-Op has sent me a selection of favorite items so that I could create my own unique spins on breakfast and share them with you:
- 1 pouch Nature Valley® Protein Granola (Crunchy Oats 'n Honey)
- 1 box Nature Valley® Granola Bars (Crunchy Oats 'n Honey)
- 1 box Honey Nut Cheerios® Medley Crunch™ cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios, crispy flakes, and clusters made with real almond slices)
- 1 box Trix® (Wildberry Red Swirls) cereal
- 1 package Quaker® Oats (old fashioned)
- 1 jar Jif® peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 package Nutella® (Hazelnut spread) mini cups
- 1 pouch Grandma Hoerner’s® Big Slice™ apples snack (kettle cooked apples: slices, chunks, and sauce)
|Big Slice Apples, Granola & Oats|
|Granola Bar Cereal Treats|
Target Breakfast Twist Event
You also find special savings on these products at Target – and even more inspiration by visiting Target.com/BreakfastTwist
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The information and prize pack have been provided free by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. I received products and information for free to facilitate this post. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this post and promo.