LEGO® Kids Fest 2013 is coming to Portland Oregon on October 11th!! I cannot wait and neither can my kids! This will be a great hands-on educational learning experience and fun for all ages!! There will be millions of LEGO bricks covering 3 acres of space.
Dates & Sessions:
Friday, October 11, 2013 4 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, October 12, 2013 Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm
Sunday, October 13, 2013 Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm
(Note: Each session offers the same exhibits and activities)
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Portland, OR 97232
Halls C, D & E
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Friends: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- And More!!
One of Eccentric Eclectic Woman's followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, October 11, 2013 (4-8:30pm).
To enter click on this link... http://www.usfamilyguide.com/LEGO_KidsFest/?blogid=354
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thursday, Sept 26 and then announced on my blog at a later date.
For a LIMITED TIME, Everyone Pays Kids Prices! Use a UNIQUE US Family Guide $AVINGS - USFG13 Details: http://portlandfamilyguide.com/coupon.php?bid=11334&dealid=1412®ionid=213 Expires Friday 9/20/13
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $19 for kids and $21 for adults. This event can sell out fast in all promotions and so I urge you to buy tickets in advance online if you would like to go!
LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter for all the latest ticketing updates!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the LEGO® Kids Fest 2013 I am getting free tickets for my family to go and 2 free tickets to giveaway. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free tickets. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.