Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vampire Dog DVD Review

Vampire Dog is a family friendly film about a twelve year old boy and his new dog named Fang that he has been bequeathed to care for. As you can probably guess from the title the dog turns out to be no ordinary dog and has some very peculiar powers, habits and phobias because of the oddities of being a 600-year-old canine from Transylvania.

I don't want to ruin the whole story for you so I am going to be a bit vague at the plot. I did notice some inconsistencies in the script and film, but still I thought that the movie was cute and great for younger kids especially. My kids seemed to enjoy how the story unfolded and turned out. This is live action with CG animation. This wholesome "tail" about friendship, teamwork and courage is just in time for Halloween.

BUY IT
Vampire Dog DVD SRP $14.99.
Purchase Vampire Dog on Amazon.com for $12.99.
Print a coupon & Get $2.00 off Vampire Dog DVD

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Entertainment One for sending me product for free to review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: